Did you know that more adults than ever are considering teeth straightening?
According to the (1) GDPUK, the number of adults undergoing orthodontic treatment remains high, and with so many options to choose from, it could be the right time for you to consider a smile makeover.
If you’re fed up with having crooked teeth then it’s only natural to want to straighten them in double-quick time. But 6 months to straighten your smile – is that even possible?
The trouble with traditional orthodontic treatment is that it can be time-consuming and costly. Take metal braces, for example. These can be painful for some people and have an average treatment time of 12-24 months. And that’s not all… metal braces throw up a whole bunch of other disadvantages including:
- Highly visible appearance. While kids may enjoy wearing metal brackets and wires on their teeth and being able to choose funky colours for their elastic bands, it’s not a look that resonates with most adults.
- (2) Certain food limitations due to the risk of breaking a wire or dislodging a bracket
- The need to attend regular dental visits for adjustments
- Brushing and flossing can be challenging which may lead to poor oral hygiene
- Adults can feel uncomfortable and less confident wearing metal braces.
So, what about other options?
You may be surprised at how many (3) different types of braces there are and how varied they are despite them all having virtually the same goal of teeth straightening. However, as you’ll see, the treatment time for most of them is well over 6 months while prices range from £1,500 for metal braces to as much as £10,000 for lingual braces. Ouch!
But what if you want to achieve a straight smile fast and spend less?
The good news is that there is another option that we haven’t touched on – at-home teeth straightening. This is carried out virtually by Straight My Teeth using clear aligners delivered directly to your door and guess what? The average treatment time is just 6 months.
Straighter teeth in less time using clear aligners certainly sounds appealing. Just imagine a 6 months’ smile transformation. Just 90 days to achieve the beautiful straight smile you’ve always wanted and at a ridiculously affordable price.
If you like the idea of speedy teeth straightening and have a mild to moderate orthodontic issue then there may be a chance that you could be a suitable candidate. Why not take our free assessment today. You’ve got nothing to lose.
Are six months sufficient to transform my smile?
If you have slightly crooked or crowded teeth, there may have been times when you wished you had worn a brace when you were younger. Although at the time your teeth didn’t seem that crooked.
However, since those days there have probably been occasions and events such as a job interview or a wedding where you wished your teeth were straighter and that you felt more confident about smiling.
The good thing is that it’s never too late to consider teeth straightening and we’re here to help.
With Straight My Teeth at-home teeth straightening, minor dental issues can be treated quickly (on average 6 months) without the appearance or inconvenience of traditional metal braces. Even small fixes can make a big difference.
What dental issues can SMT clear aligners treat?
Our crystal clear aligners are a comfortable and discreet way to fix minor dental issues including:
- Overbite – This is when the upper front teeth protrude over the lower front teeth
- Underbite – This is when it’s the other way round and the lower front teeth protrude in front of the upper ones
- Open bite – When the mouth is shut and the front upper and lower teeth don’t touch
- Crossbite – This is when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned and some of the upper teeth sit inside the lower teeth when a person closes their mouth
- Gapped teeth – When two or more teeth have gaps between them
- Crooked or crowded teeth – The teeth are too close together and misaligned
Provided any misalignments are relatively minor to moderate, most people can benefit from clear aligners.
Am I a candidate for My Straight Teeth?
Achieving a 6 months’ smile comes at a great price too.
- Smile Advantage – A one-time payment of £999
- SmileFlex Easy – An instalment plan of £45 per month with a down payment of £359
Watch out for our promo codes that make Smile Advantage even more affordable at just £699. Now that’s guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
Should our expert orthodontists determine that Straight My Teeth is not the right treatment for you, then we will refund your money in full.
So, what are you waiting for? Find out how the treatment works and get started today.
GDPUK.com – Number of adults seeking orthodontic treatment in the UK remains high. (n.d.-b). GDPUK. Retrieved July 7, 2021, from https://www.gdpuk.com/news/latest-news/3350-number-of-adults-seeking-orthodontic-treatment-in-the-uk-remains-high
Higuera, V. (2019, September 19). Foods You Can and Shouldn’t Eat If You Have Braces. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/what-can-you-eat-with-braces
How Much Do Braces Cost in the UK? (2021, February 9). The Dental Guide UK. https://www.thedentalguide.net/braces-cost-uk/
Medically Reviewed by